To be placed on the 2024-25 waiting list, please email the Director ([email protected]) and indicate your name and phone number, your child’s name and date of birth and what hours you are interested in (8:30-3:30 or 7:00-5:30). Tuition for 2024-25 is not established yet. Your VPK certificate covers the cost of 3 instructional hours. We have one VPK class with 18-20 students and 2 teachers.
- Children must be 4 by September 1st, 2024
- VPK Certificate of Eligibility (link to apply for St. Johns County – https://www.ecs4kids.org/) – Opens sometime in January
- All parents, grandparents and any person authorized in writing to drop off and pick-up a student must be a cleared visitor of St. Johns County School District in order to enter the school – please complete the form at https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/volunteer/ (parents must complete this form)
2024-25 Tours and Registration:
- January 2024 – Current LCN families
- February 2024 – SJCSD employees
- March & April 2024 – Remaining spots open to community families (you will be contacted in order of waiting list)
Waiting list placement does not guarantee a spot in the class – it is the order in which we contact families for a meeting and tour. At your scheduled meeting and tour, you will receive a registration packet.
Note: The Little Cardinals Nest VPK program is a different program from the Cunningham Creek Elementary (CCE) VPK blended program. For information about the Cunningham Creek Elementary VPK program, visit https://www-ccs.stjohns.k12.fl.us/vpk-information/. Registration for the CCE VPK program is handled by the CCE registrar at 904-547-7866 or [email protected]