Welcome to Registration & Attendance
Cunningham Creek Elementary!
8:25am – 2:45 pm
Early Release Wednesdays:
8:25am – 1:45pm
Absences from School
If your child is absent from school, a parent/guardian must turn in a written/signed note within 48 hours for the absence to be considered excused. Due to Covid-19, emails are being accepted.
Phone calls will not be accepted.
How to Enroll Your Child in School
Early registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on March 1. Early registration is only for children new to the school district, including those entering kindergarten.
All students must register at their home-zoned school. The school district Attendance Zone Locator will identify the correct school.
Student Registration information
Student registration is online only. The registration button is provided to the right under Online Registration.
Very important! -For first time enrollment into SJCSD schools, required items to complete your child’s registration are listed below.
- Complete Online Registration.
- Three proofs of residency (Mortgage Statement/Deed/Lease Agreement, One utility bill, and One additional bill)
- ID for identification purposes
- Original Birth Certificate
- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration.
- After registration is submitted, please call Ms. Dickey @ 904-547-7866.
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Cardinal family!
Call CCE Front Office prior to 2:00pm ~ Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Prior to 1:00pm on Wednesdays
You may send in a “CCE Note Form” on the day you wish your child to travel home a different way than he/she normally does. Please click the link on the left hand side of this page.