For the 2020-2021 school year, PayPAMS can be used to prepay for students’ cafeteria meals online. SchoolPay can still be used to pay online for other school-related expenses such as VPK registration fees, extended day program fees, and school-branded clothing.
The Food and Nutrition Services Department will no longer be using SchoolPay for prepayments of breakfast and lunch, and have switched back to PayPAMS for the 2020-2021 school year. Parents/Guardians will need to create a new account, even if you PayPAMS was used in the past. Previous accounts are no longer valid.
Any balances that were left on your SchoolPay account for breakfast and lunch (negative or positive) will transfer over to PayPAMS.
SchoolPay offers several benefits:
- Pay online via VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards
- Make payments from your secure parent account with just a few clicks
- A full history of your St. Johns County School District payments searchable by date and child
- Enjoy the convenience of paying at any time (24/7) from your home
Instructions for First-Time Users
- Create an Account
- Enter your child’s school name (not the district)
- Enter your child’s student ID# (if you do not have it, there is look up support)
- Enter your child’s last name
- Repeat for each child Existing Users
- Login to SchoolPay
SchoolPay is Secure
The SchoolPay service is audited by a third-party to assure adherence to the strict, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For payment-related questions, please contact My Payment Network Customer Support Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Time, at 888.88.MYPAY (69729) or email [email protected].