Cunningham Creek Elementary School is a community of Caring Cardinals, committed to creating an atmosphere that encourages students to develop to their greatest potential. Through our commitment to Communicating, Caring and achieving Excellence, all Cardinals will soar with a passion for lifelong learning.
At Cunningham Creek, we will build strong bodies, hearts, minds, and spirits so we can live, love, learn, and lead.
August 10 – First Day of School
Office Hours: M-F 7:55am – 3:45pm
Front Office: (904) 547-7860
Clinic: (904) 547-7872
Links for Parents
- Transportation Changes Email
- VPK Information
- Registration Questions
- CCE Scholarship Application 2020
- Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities
- Envision Payment Solutions
- Interested in becoming a St. Johns County Bus Driver?
- Parent Advisory Comittee MTSS Flyer
- Code of Conduct Book – (parents, please print page 64 & 66, fill out and send in to school)
- Year at a Glance Pacing Guide
- Florida Standards Resource for Parents
- Economic Security Report
- Absence, Dismissal, Change of Personal Information Forms
- District Calendar
- District’s Exceptional Student Education Website
- Economic Security Report
- Elementary Choice Letter
- Student Progression Plan
- St. Johns County Guide to Transition
- Florida Postsecondary Education Guide
- 20-21 Supply List-PreK
- 20-21 Supply List-Kindergarten
- 20-21 Supply List-First Grade
- 20-21 Supply List-Second Grade
- 20-21 Supply List-Third Grade
- 20-21 Supply List-Fourth Grade
- 20-21 Supply List-Fifth Grade
If your child is in a VE class, please don’t buy the supplies on the grade level class supply list. Wait until you get your individual teacher’s supply list. You may not need to purchase the same amount of items.
Absences from School
If your child is absent from school, a parent/guardian must turn in a written/signed note within 48 hours for the absence to be considered excused. Emails and phone calls will not be accepted. We appreciate your support.
New Student Registration
Very important! – For first time enrollment into SJCSD schools, required items to complete your child’s registration are listed below.
- Complete Online Registration
- Three proofs of residency (Mortgage Statement, Deed or lease agreement, and one utility bill and one additional bill)
- ID for identification purposes
- Original Birth Certificate
- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration.
- After you submit online registration, please call Mrs. Jones @ 904-547-7866 to leave a message to make an appointment to complete registration.
(Even if you uploaded your documents, please bring originals to your appointment.)
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Cardinal family!
Volunteer and Student Check Out Procedures
A drivers license or State ID is required at all times on school property and when checking your student out.
Please remember that ALL visitors and volunteers entering the school must be an approved volunteer through the county. If you have NOT filled out application, please complete the School Access Form. Please do not reapply if you have already made an application in St. Johns County. Volunteers will automatically be updated in the system after 3 years. Please remember to allow 1-4 weeks for your application to process. Please track your volunteer time with our Volunteer Time Sheet.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
School District News
2020-2021 Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA)
The St. Johns County School District curriculum department formally announces the review process for the 2020-2021 Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA). The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation have come from the state adoption bid list and other submitted resources from publishers when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Please visit the instructional materials website to view the resources that are being considered for adoption. If you would like access to any available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We encourage parent and community participation in our adoption process. If you would like to serve on a school committee and formally review the resources as a part of the school review team, please contact any school or our office at 904.547.3947.
School District Events
On November 10th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, the ESE Parent Advisory will welcome Sandra Rebeor, Psy.D. M.S.H.S. for a virtual discussion titled "Stress Management for Parents and Caregivers of Students with Disabilities." Join the meeting online via Microsoft Teams or join via phone by dialing 1-904-420-0831 and then entering the conference ID: 95 587 77#