Cunningham Creek Elementary School is a community of Caring Cardinals, committed to creating an atmosphere that encourages students to develop to their greatest potential. Through our commitment to Communicating, Caring and achieving Excellence, all Cardinals will soar with a passion for lifelong learning.
At Cunningham Creek, we will build strong bodies, hearts, minds, and spirits so we can live, love, learn, and lead.
January 20 – No School, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 30 – Cardinal of the Month at 9:00am
January 31 – No School, Teacher In-service Day
February 8 – Family Dance
Office Hours: M-F 7:55am – 3:45pm
Front Office: (904) 547-7860
Clinic: (904) 547-7872
Links for Parents
- Transportation Changes Email
- VPK Information
- Registration Questions
- CCE Scholarship Application 2020
- Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities
- Envision Payment Solutions
- Interested in becoming a St. Johns County Bus Driver?
- Parent Advisory Comittee MTSS Flyer
- Code of Conduct Book – (parents, please print page 64 & 66, fill out and send in to school)
- Year at a Glance Pacing Guide
- Florida Standards Resource for Parents
- Economic Security Report
- Absence, Dismissal, Change of Personal Information Forms
- District Calendar
- District’s Exceptional Student Education Website
- Economic Security Report
- Elementary Choice Letter
- Student Progression Plan
- St. Johns County Guide to Transition
- Florida Postsecondary Education Guide
Absences from School
If your child is absent from school, a parent/guardian must turn in a written/signed note within 48 hours for the absence to be considered excused. Emails and phone calls will not be accepted. We appreciate your support.
New Student Registration
Very important! – For first time enrollment into SJCSD schools, required items to complete your child’s registration are listed below.
- Complete Online Registration
- Three proofs of residency (Mortgage Statement, Deed or lease agreement, and one utility bill and one additional bill)
- ID for identification purposes
- Original Birth Certificate
- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration.
- After you submit online registration, please call Mrs. Jones @ 904-547-7866 to leave a message to make an appointment to complete registration.
(Even if you uploaded your documents, please bring originals to your appointment.)
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Cardinal family!
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2nd.
District-wide registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2nd. Starting on that date, you will be able to click the Register My Child For School button on our school website to complete an online registration form for your child.
Returning Student Verification email forms (snapcodes) will begin sending on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. Please note: you may receive your children's snapcodes on different dates, depending on student grade level and the school each child attends.
Current 6th grade students: Snapcodes for all 6th grade students will be sent at a later date due to the tdap vaccination requirement. If your 6th grade student is up to date with all immunizations, including the tdap immunization, and you have an updated copy of their HRS 680 immunization form, you can email [email protected] to request your child's snapcode. Otherwise, all 6th grade snapcodes be sent in the next few weeks.
Volunteer and Student Check Out Procedures
A drivers license or State ID is required at all times on school property and when checking your student out.
Please remember that ALL visitors and volunteers entering the school must be an approved volunteer through the county. If you have NOT filled out application, please complete the School Access Form. Please do not reapply if you have already made an application in St. Johns County. Volunteers will automatically be updated in the system after 3 years. Please remember to allow 1-4 weeks for your application to process. Please track your volunteer time with our Volunteer Time Sheet.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
School District News
Summer Stretch Online Learning
This summer we have an awesome opportunity for students called Summer Stretch. The Summer Stretch program has exciting activities in Math, Reading, Science, and Social Skills to stretch their learning all summer long! Official start date is Monday, June 1st. There are multiple activity options to engage your child for up to six weeks, ending Friday, July 10th.
When kids participate in Summer Stretch, they will enjoy
- interactive math games,
- interesting articles to read and videos to watch,
- fun and engaging science activities to complete, and
- relaxing and calming videos and activities to practice social skills.