- Children must be age 3 by September 1st
- Children must be fully toilet trained. A pull-up at nap only is permitted.
- All parents, grandparents and any person authorized in writing to drop off and pick-up a student must be a cleared visitor of St. Johns County School District in order to enter the school – please complete the form at https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/volunteer/ (parents must complete this form)
*We have one 3’s class with up to 15 students and 2 teachers*
Options (limited spots available)
- 5 Days, Full-time (7:00AM-5:30PM)
- 5 Days, School Hours (8:30AM-3:30PM)
- 2, 3 or 5 Days, Half-Day (8:30AM-12:00PM) – your child will have AM snack at school (not lunch) – 2 day schedule is Tuesday & Thursday, 3 day schedule is Mon/Wed/Fri (no changes)
2024-25 Waiting List
- To be placed on the waiting list, please email the Director at [email protected] and include your name and phone number, your child’s name and date of birth and what days/times you are interested in.
- Waiting list placement does not guarantee a spot in the class – it is the order in which we contact families for a meeting and tour
- You must schedule a tour with the Director
- At your scheduled tour, you will receive a registration packet. Your child’s spot is not secured until all forms (including health forms) and the non-refundable deposit are received.
2024-25 Tours and Registration
- January 2024 – Current LCN families
- February 2024 – SJCSD employees
- March & April 2024 – Remaining spots open to community families (you will be contacted in order of waiting list)