- November 13 – Interims come home
- November 20 – 9:00 am Vocabulary Parade
Visit this site to get ideas for your child’s Vocabulary Parade costume.
Dress Code Reminders
Please keep the following in mind:
• Hats, sunglasses, etc. must be taken off and put away upon arrival (except in case of medical necessity or special events authorized by administration)
• Shoes must be safe and appropriate and must have a back – no flip-flops, etc.
• No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or shirts/dresses that are cut out at midriff.
• Clothing must be free of logos or sayings with profanity, violence, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco or anything that would be disruptive to the learning environment.
• Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee. Leggings are permitted to be worn under a skirt or long sweater/skirt.
• Hair should be a natural color and styled in a way that is not distracting.
• No excessive make-up.