- February 11 – ESE Parent Support Meeting at Webster Elementary 5:30-7:00 Flyer
- February 15 – President’s Day – No School
- February 16 – No School
- February 20 1:00-3:00 Cunningham Creek’s 20th Anniversary Celebration Picnic
The St. Johns County School District will hold a parent review for the consideration of adopting the final resource/textbook selections of materials currently up for adoption on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 in the auditorium of the Fullerwood Center (10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, 32084) from 4-6 p.m. The student materials will be available for examination including access to computer hardware and software as required. Cards may be filled out by parents with questions and feedback on the materials. SJCSD staff will be available and curriculum representatives will be available for support.
Dress Code Reminders
Please keep the following in mind:
• Hats, sunglasses, etc. must be taken off and put away upon arrival (except in case of medical necessity or special events authorized by administration)
• Shoes must be safe and appropriate and must have a back – no flip-flops, etc.
• No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or shirts/dresses that are cut out at midriff.
• Clothing must be free of logos or sayings with profanity, violence, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco or anything that would be disruptive to the learning environment.
• Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee. Leggings are permitted to be worn under a skirt or long sweater/skirt.
• Hair should be a natural color and styled in a way that is not distracting.
• No excessive make-up.