Summer Hours 7:30-3:30
- Thursday, August 6th 8:00-12:00- Meet & Greet for Pre-K, Kindergarten and ESE
- Friday, August 7th 8:00-12:00 – Meet & Greet for 1st-5th grade
- Monday, August 10 – First Day of School 1st-5th
- August 10-13 – Staggered Start for Kindergarten
- Tuesday, September 1, ESE, Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, & 2nd Grade Curriculum Chat 6:00-7:30pm
- Thursday, September 3, 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Curriculum Chat 6:00-7:30pm.
- Monday, September 7 – Labor Day, No School
- Friday, October 16 – 1st Quarter Ends
- Monday, October 19 – Teacher Planning Day, Student Holiday
Dress Code Reminders
Please keep the following in mind:
• Hats, sunglasses, etc. must be taken off and put away upon arrival (except in case of medical necessity or special events authorized by administration)
• Shoes must be safe and appropriate and must have a back – no flip-flops, etc.
• No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or shirts/dresses that are cut out at midriff.
• Clothing must be free of logos or sayings with profanity, violence, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco or anything that would be disruptive to the learning environment.
• Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee. Leggings are permitted to be worn under a skirt or long sweater/skirt.
• Hair should be a natural color and styled in a way that is not distracting.
• No excessive make-up.