Cunningham Creek Elementary School is a community of Caring Cardinals, committed to creating an atmosphere that encourages students to develop to their greatest potential. Through our commitment to Communicating, Caring and achieving Excellence, all Cardinals will soar with a passion for lifelong learning.
At Cunningham Creek, we will build strong bodies, hearts, minds, and spirits so we can live, love, learn, and lead.
New Student Registration.
Please, register your student online. The registration button is provided to the right under Online Registration.
Very important! -For first time enrollment into SJCSD schools, required items to complete your child’s registration are listed below.
- Complete Online Registration.
2. Three proofs of residency (Mortgage Statement, Deed or lease agreement, andone utility bill and one additional bill)
3. ID for identification purposes
4. Original Birth Certificate
5. Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
6. Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration.
7. After you submit online registration, please call Mrs. Jones @ 904-547-7866 to leave a message to make an appointment to complete registration.
(Even if you uploaded your documents, please bring originals to your appointment.)
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Cardinal family!
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics UPDATE
On February 8, 2022, the St. Johns County School Board voted to approve the list of recommended resources for adoption for Math. View the final list of approved resources. Florida Statute allows parents or residents of the county to object to the adoption of a specific instructional material. If you would like to contest the adoption of the Math resources, you must complete the Reconsideration of Instructional Materials Request Form and submit it to the SJCSD Instructional Resources and Media Services Department no later than noon on March 10, 2022.
Please visit our Instructional Materials Adoption web page to:
- Access the math resources that are being considered for adoption.
- Learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.