Website for more information: https://flfilmacademy.com/at-your-school/
Florida Film Academy’s “Ready, Set, Act!” is an after-school enrichment program in the St Johns County School area for students grades 1 through 5.
Students learn acting skills through exciting scripts, scenes, improv, speech, movement and games. The program focuses on stage and film acting fun, while introducing important life skills like speaking in public, self confidence and working as a team. Students will know what to expect every week as our 1-hour class is broken into (5) different segments with great themes!
These 1-hour classes are fast paced, interactive and engaging!
Why Acting? Acting classes not only have physical, emotional, and social benefits, they also:
• Build Confidence
• Improve Listening Skills
• Feed the Imagination
• Encourage Thinking on the Spot
• Improve Communication Skills
• Foster Collaboration & Cooperation
• Develop Strong Reading Skills
• Advance Speech Articulation
• Increase Focus & Concentration
• Promote Teamwork & Socialization
• Provide a Forum for Fun
• And…it’s a Blast!
- If you register your child for this activity and they are not currently enrolled in Extended Day services, please make sure to go to “Important Forms and Links” on the Extended Day page to download the 2-page “Enrichment Only Registration Form”. This form must be completed and turned in with the annual $25.00 registration fee, per child, before your child(ren) can start the activity. This is for CCE and is separate from any fees the activity charges.