Are you going to be in sixth grade next year at Switzerland Point Middle School? Here is the opportunity to show us your artistic side! If you would like to take Art 2D instead of Critical Thinking you can request to make that change here: https://goo.gl/forms/LvxJefTXodrdAuzA3 Go Raiders!
Absences from School
If your child is absent from school, a parent/guardian must turn in a written/signed note within 48 hours for the absence to be considered excused. Emails and phone calls will not be accepted. We appreciate your support.
Monday – Thursday 8:00-3:00
Dress Code Reminders
Please keep the following in mind:
- Hats, sunglasses, etc. must be taken off and put away upon arrival (except in case of medical necessity or special events authorized by administration).
- Shoes must be safe and appropriate and must have a back – no flip-flops, etc.
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or shirts/dresses that are cut out at midriff.
- Clothing must be free of logos or sayings with profanity, violence, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco or anything that would be disruptive to the learning environment.
- Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee. Leggings are permitted to be worn under a skirt or long sweater/skirt.
- Hair should be a natural color and styled in a way that is not distracting.
- No excessive make-up.